How to deal with depression by changing your perspective.


Many times in our lives we are faced with significant challenges, and I fully understand how difficult and tough that is.

In my work with hundreds of clients, friends and family, I have found that the person who is going through the difficulty is also the person with most power in the situation, even though they may not be aware of it.

One reason I say this, is because they have the power to process feelings and to choose which feelings they wish to focus on, that is, they do not have much power over others, their words and deeds, but they have full and complete power over themselves. 

I understand how difficult loss, sadness, pain and suffering is, and I wish that today you find a solid support group, get professional help if you need it, take up a hobby that inspires you, do something new, help someone else and be their heroine/hero.

It takes a split second to make a decision that can change your life for the better, and today is your day for that positive change!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Let go and live!

5 Simple Ways to overcome FEAR